Budau -marchi di qualità-
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Hobart free online dating - Please no more weirdos!

Andare in basso

Hobart free online dating  - Please no more weirdos! Empty Hobart free online dating - Please no more weirdos!

Messaggio  Mildurad Sab Lug 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating - Not happy and looking for fun My name is Carlie DASILVA Hobart free online dating  - Please no more weirdos! Sydney1 Hobart free online dating  - Please no more weirdos! Sydney2 Hobart free online dating  - Please no more weirdos! Sydney3 Hobart free online dating  - Please no more weirdos! Sydney4 I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Hervey Bay dating Queensland dating singles in Rockhampton free online dating Mandurah online dating Palmerston free online dating I'm not picky.. As long as I'm feeling a guy, I'm down with anything. I dont want a boyfriend right now, just someone cool to satisfy and hookup with sometimes. Message me for more about me. I am very honest and trustworthy. I don't cheat..there is no reason for it. I am a big family person. My family means a lot to me and we are close. I am fun and outgoing and looking for a guy for the long haul. First date? Ill be cliche on this... Coffee? Maybe dinner? Somewhere to talk and see if there is any spark. If there isn't why waste each others time? And if clubbing or bar-hopping is on your list of fun things to do... dont even bother with me. Been there, done that, moved on. As much as I enjoy movies, I'd rather be go-karting with friends. You'll fall in love wih my smile. My greatest fear is not taking advantage of life and all of its opportunities. In my free time I'll meet friends or explore the area but would really like to find a partner to do things with. Right now I Justy want to meet for coffee or a quick dinner at a nice place for a quico bite to eat. In other words just to break the ice and see if there would be any further interest. Then if its all good we can hit up a hotel for about an hour or two. Love meeting new people whhich is why I'm here. Who knows? Maybe I'll meet that special somebody here? If not, I at least hope to have some fun with some guys and learn some new things wink wink.
Anonymous
Mildurad
Ospite

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili